I bring a wealth of experience in supporting leaders with dealing positively with workplace conflict, managing change, people management challenges and balancing the conflicting priorities of work and home life.
I coach and mentor individuals across all industry sectors and have over 600 hours coaching experience with over 130 clients.
My professional qualifications include:
- Senior Practitioner Accreditation with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC – EIA)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- Qualified (BPS Level A and B) to use wide range of psychometric instruments including WAVE and the EQi (measure of emotional intelligence)
- Qualified facilitator of the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) conflict management/prevention tool
- Insights Discovery Client Practitioner
I also enjoy contributing to my local community through my voluntary work with The Prince’s Trust and other organisations. For example, it has been a great privilege to be a Prince’s Trust mentor for illustrator Jade Fisher – read more about her story here. www.princes-trust.org.uk