My coaching and mentoring style involves:
- providing a bespoke kit of tools, techniques and tips for enhancing your confidence and personal effectiveness
- really listening to you and asking enabling questions
- giving you focus to gain clarity and pinpoint changes you wish to make
- drawing out your unique strengths, qualities and achievements
- supporting with identifying and exploring choices and making difficult decisions
- providing positive feedback and supportive challenge
- offering objective opinions and suggestions
Where can coaching sessions take place?
A coaching session lasts between one and two hours and can be in a private room, over the telephone, or through Skype. Sessions can even take place whilst walking outdoors, whatever suits you best!
I am based in Cardiff, but frequently travel all over the UK to see clients.
How much does it cost?
Coaching is a vocation to me rather than a money-making exercise, so my approach is to charge what my clients can afford, or to accommodate the sponsor’s budget. We will discuss this to agree a fair rate before coaching commences.
Examples of coaching outcomes experienced by my clients
I have had the privilege of witnessing significant changes in the performance and well-being of my clients. Some recent examples include:
- A manager moving from the avoidance of addressing staff performance issues to tackling them effectively head-on.
- Teachers on a leadership development programme who seriously doubted their capability to become leaders, making a smooth and successful transition to Deputy Head and Head Teacher roles.
- A Director gaining new insight into their ‘default’ leadership approach and learning how to adapt it to inspire even better results from their teams.
- An individual perceived as having a ‘brash, arrogant’ approach, making significant changes in their style resulting in positive feedback from colleagues.
- A manager moving from consistently failing to get to interview stage to being invited to interview for all the jobs they applied for and be offered the job they wanted the most.