I am a skilful coach with a successful professional track record of over 18 years in Human Resources and Occupational Psychology, 8 years' experience as an Executive Coach/Mentor, and over 3 years in Organisational Development.
I bring a wealth of experience in supporting leaders with dealing positively with workplace conflict, managing change, people management challenges and balancing the conflicting priorities of work and home life.
Organisations I have worked for include: Principality Building Society, LG Electronics, Macmillan Cancer Support, Cardiff Metropolitan University and Notting Hill Housing Trust.
I coach and mentor individuals across all industry sectors and have over 900 hours coaching experience with over 200 clients.
My coaching clients include Finance, Risk and IT Directors, a Director of Public Health, and Deputy / Head Teachers.
I am passionate about supporting my clients to thrive and, looking to the future, supporting organisations that are sustainable and make a difference for the greater good.
My professional qualifications include:
- Senior Practitioner Accreditation with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC - EIA)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- Qualified (BPS Level A and B) to use wide range of psychometric instruments including WAVE and the EQi (measure of emotional intelligence)
- Qualified facilitator of the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) conflict management/prevention tool
- Insights Discovery Client Practitioner