I am a skilful and qualified coach with 8 years' experience as a Career Development and Executive Coach/Mentor. I have a successful professional background of over 18 years in Human Resources and Occupational Psychology and over 3 years in Organisational Development.
I bring a wealth of experience in supporting leaders with dealing positively with workplace conflict, managing change, people management challenges and balancing the conflicting priorities of work and home life.
I coach and mentor across all industry sectors and have over 900 hours coaching experience with over 200 individuals at all managerial levels. Recent coaching clients include Directors in the private and not for profit sectors.
My professional qualifications include:
- Senior Practitioner Accreditation with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC - EIA)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- Qualified (BPS Level A and B) to use wide range of psychometric instruments including WAVE and the EQi (measure of emotional intelligence)
- Qualified facilitator of the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) conflict management/prevention tool
- Insights Discovery Client Practitioner