I am a skilful and qualified coach with 9 years' experience as a Career Development and Executive Coach/Mentor. I have a successful professional background of over 18 years in Human Resources and Occupational Psychology and 4 years in Organisational Development.
I bring a wealth of experience in supporting leaders with dealing positively with workplace conflict, managing change, people management challenges and balancing the conflicting priorities of work and home life.
I coach and mentor across all industry sectors and at all managerial levels. I have gained over 1,000 hours coaching experience with over 200 individuals.
These wonderful individuals include administrators, teachers, NHS and public health directors, finance, risk and IT directors in the private sector, senior academics, auditors, social workers, young people (through the Prince's Trust), police and fire service professionals, women of colour living in deprived areas (through Oxfam), climate change/eco-diversity activists, prison charity professionals, marketing and fundraising managers, and senior managers in Welsh Government.
My professional qualifications include:
- Senior Practitioner Accreditation with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC - EIA)
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring & Executive Coaching
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Qualified (BPS Level A and B) to use wide range of psychometric instruments including WAVE and the EQi (measure of emotional intelligence)
- Qualified facilitator of the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) conflict management/prevention tool
- Insights Discovery Client Practitioner